Friday, February 23, 2018

"I keep missing you.
I know, I ain't supposed to bring up such sentiments in these testing times,  but what do I do to my pulsating heart? It beats, it bleeds every day!

If I say, it bleeds, if I don't express, even then, it silently bleeds to death, every single day. It hurts to see you hassled. My emotions are really very simple when it comes to you darling !

A smile in your voice or a pep in your day, that makes you feel good - such tiny stuff matter so much to me! Way so much! Life should be made of small goodness, easy smiles, moments of happiness. Isn't it so?

I want to be there for you ,always. I don't know what that means, what all that means rather ! But I know, I ain't living a life without you for sure. Cheesy and sentimental ?

Well if you think so!  But you know what it takes to commit!! . You mean the world to me. "

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful lines... are they about me!

~Pearl

गोपालकृष्ण said...

Indeed...feelingfull

Palak.p said...

Thx dear

Palak.p said...

Ha ha ha ...No pearl..

Anonymous said...

I wish...

~Pearl...