Friday, December 26, 2008

What I Owe U...!!!!!!

This is a list Of what to expect From me to you
With love and respect ...!!!!!


I owe you an ear ...Cuz u would always pay attention
I owe you a shoulder ....Cuz on yours lies my affection
I owe u a hand ....You always helped out
I owe u advice ...Of that there’s no doubt
I owe u respect ....Of that your full
I owe trust ....With my secrets you were cool
I owe you knowledge ...You taught me so much
I owe you love ...Deep in my heart, you touched
I owe you a friend ...Who is honest and true
I owe you my life ...Because of what you still do.............. Palak **PG**

1 comment:

amul said...

Hi pal,


bahut achha hai....


Woh Chala gaye hai dur kuch Pal ke liye,
Dur rehkar bhi kareeb hai har Pal ke liye,
Kaise yaad na aaye uski ek Pal ke liye,
Jab Dil me hai woh har Pal ke liye…