Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why I Love U .....


I can be myself when I am with you.
Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us.
Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
I can tell you anything, and you won’t be shocked
Our undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive
You and me together, we can make magic.
We’re a perfect match.
Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.
Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
You never give up on me, and that’s what keeps me going.
You are simply irresistible
I love you because you bring the best out of me.
Your terrific sense of humor
Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat
You’re the one who holds the key to my heart
You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).
You have taught me the true meaning of love.
Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
You are my theme for a dream.
I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
And, of-course, your intelligence, ’cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So imagination of real things!
;) Or Realness of imaginary things!

Pearl...

Anonymous said...

Accha hai......pyar hona..........jitni baar ho kum hai...

:)

...but it happens with me too....ALL THE TIME!


...raaaj

Anonymous said...

I love you because you understand dear
Every single thing I try to do
You’re always there to lend a helping hand dear
I love you most of all because you’re you

No matter what the world may say about me
I know your love will always see me through
I love you for a hundred thousand reasons,But most of all I love you ‘cause you’re you

I love you because my heart is lighter
Every time I’m walking by your side
I love you because the future’s brighter
The door to happiness you opened wide

No matter what may be the style or seasons I know your love will always see me through
I love you for a hundred thousand reasons
But most of all I love you ‘cause you’re you

Pearl...